DALLAS RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK: Summer Moon
Originally from Austin, TX, Summer Moon is a coffee shop dear and near to my heart. It combines coffee, wood, and flame to bring its customers the perfect cup of espresso. I first discovered this coffee shop when I was doing my medical school in San Antonio, TX and to my pleasant surprise, found that it was moving into my hometown when I moved back to Dallas, TX.
What to Order:
- Half Moon Latte – created with a special seven ingredient milk blend
- Coffee – cappuccino, cortado, Americano
- Moon Lattes – with an Autumn Moon and Peppermint Mocha Moon for seasonal flavors.
- Hot chocolate
- Chai tea latte
- Cold brews
- Fruit smoothies
- Eats such as baked goods and breakfast tacos
- Macarons from Chelles
- Very cute coffee shop
- The coffee shop has several tables to get work done at but it is hard to find a spot if you are going during lunch time!
What I’m Looking Forward to Ordering Next
- Seasonal flavors
Parking: Street parking or a small parking lot behind
A cup of coffee a day keeps the zzz’s away!
MON – FRI: 6 AM – 8 PM / SAT – SUN 7 AM – 8 PM