DALLAS RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK: Ascension Coffee
Ascension makes some good coffee. And great paninis! One of the reasons why this coffee shop is one of my beloved places is because they are practically walking distance from where I live! SCORE! Ascension makes their coffee from coffee beans from around the world. The interior is beautiful and the menu is extensive ranging from coffee, teas to sandwiches and real food breakfast items. Although I think they are on the pricier side out of all of the coffee shops in Dallas, this place is definitely worth a stop if you’re a caffeine addict. Oh! And at night, they are a great wine bar!
What to Order:
- Flavored latte (lavender, vanilla)
- Chai latte
- Soppresatta and Fig Jam Panini
- Coffee – cappuccino, cortado, Americano, lattes
- Pressed Sandwich
- Breakfast Menu on M-F 7-11AM
- Very cute coffee shop
- The coffee shop has several tables to get work done!
- Live music on certain days and hours – check their schedule!
- Has a breakfast menu
What I’m Looking Forward to Ordering Next
- Breakfast: Smoked Salmon Hash, Croque Madame Benedict
- Lunch: Lamb Meatball Sandwich, The Russell Sandwich
Parking: Small parking lot in front
A cup of coffee a day keeps the zzz’s away!
Four Locations: Design District, Crescent, Thanksgiving Tower, Roastery