Happy Little Things Sunday edition!
Story Behind Featured Image (#108): Today the cooler weather hitting in Dallas is reminding me of my favorite time of the year – Christmas time. Every Christmas, the Dallas Arboretum puts on a 12 Days of Christmas special and it’s magical at night!
101. Solving a really long math problem correctly
102. Reading your old journals
103. Hitting the high note
104. Flipping to the right page of a book on the first try
105. When the weather feels just right
106. Collapsing into your bed after a long, tiring day
107. The feeling after a good workout
108. Christmas lights at night
109. When someone holds the door open for you
Do you have any little things in your life? Comment below to be featured on the list!