DALLAS RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK: MAGNOLIAS SOUS LE PONT
I can say with confidence that this is my favorite coffee shop in Dallas for multiple reasons. First of all, the charming exterior of it’s royal blue walls and interior of plush chairs and tables immediately draws in anyone. Secondly, you can’t beat the extensive coffee menu all made with love! Not to mention, my favorite part is their seasonal menu that they update every month!
Sous le pont means ‘under the bridge’ in French and true to it’s meaning, this quaint shop is located under the bridge of 2727 in the Harwood District. The shop also brings in French influence and on a beautiful day, the doors open up into a laid back, pretty outdoor patio. Sitting here makes me forget where I am and transports me back to Europe!
What to Order:
- Shaken Espresso – I was introduced to this drink by one of my mentors and I’ve never looked back. Easily my favorite drink there – it’s basically espresso shaken with half and half.
- Monthly Seasonal Specialties – I pretty much try everything off the menu every time. My favorites have been their entire Matcha menu, Magnolia Latte
- Coffee (Drip, Americano, Latte, Cappuccino, Mocha, Cold Brew, Macchiato, Cortado, and many more coffee options)
- Latte Seasonal Specialties (varies by month!)
- Matcha latte
- Chai latte
- Tea selections and tea lattes
- Shaken Espresso
- Pastries, sandwiches
- Gorgeous coffee shop with indoor and outdoor seating
- Plenty of tables to get work done
What I’m Looking Forward to Ordering Next
- Any of their future seasonal specialties!
Parking: Street parking
Check them out!
Magnolias Sous Le Pont
2727 N Harwood St.
HARWOOD, Dallas 75201