HAPPY LITTLE THINGS SUNDAY EDITION!
Story Behind Featured Image (#142): I know it’s 90 something degrees outside in Texas and this picture clearly is a photo of the Christmas season but just staring at this is cooling down the temperature for me. What calms me down like no other when I have a night in at home? Lighting scented candles and letting it fill the apartment!
141. Perfectly painted nails
142. Scented candles
143. A clean room
144. Snow days
145. Taking off high heels at the end of the day
146. Not being able to finish a sentence because you’re laughing so hard about the ending
147. Dresses with pockets
148. Actually finding food in the fridge
149. When the food you enjoy eating is healthy
150. Your favorite perfume or cologne smell on someone
Do you have any little things in your life? Comment below to be featured on the list!