HAPPY LITTLE THINGS!
Story Behind Featured Image (#255): I grew up as a bookworm. Instead of getting involved in sports, I found myself between the shelves of Barnes & Nobles growing up. I find it hard during residency now to get through books with my work hours but I still have never stopped reading whether it’s half a book in the afternoon or a chapter before I head to bed. Check out my Bookshelf page to find my favorites!
251. Sleeping late and waking up at noon
252. Finding out that a person feels the same way as you do
253. Someone telling you a secret. Just you.
254. Finally understanding something
255. Opening a brand new book
256. Making someone who looks sad smile
257. A clean public bathroom
258. Classic Disney movies
259. When the vending machine finally accepts the dollar
260. Common Ground
Do you have any little things in your life? Comment below to be featured on the list!